Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beautiful Autumn. Ovcar Banja.

Something in my head is saying: "Make a Wish"

AUTUMN.
Perhaps the most magical season.
I have some shots from our day out today in Ovcar Banja, a town 40 minutes from Uzice, but I feel like not saying much 'cause the pictures are already so powerful. 



We went to this little neighborhood, which Ivan described as "Italy-like". Our plan was for me to get a massage but the spa center was not open till late, and good thing that I had my camera with me & Lili was up, so finally-- we got all 3 of us in one photo (we don't have a photo together until today). Hurray!  We are still hoping we could get some more photos with us 3 lying on the gorgeous autumn leaves before winter comes. 

Anyhow, here are some snaps from today...

Tata & Stojanka
Lili, still a little grumpy here.

a little friend trying to get our attention

this guy a little elusive
:)
Here, was once a location of a prenup shoot that Tata did, I was pregnant during that time so he showed me this place
I LOVE red leaves so I particularly asked for this shot
My family.

I am glad that I have picked up this European ritual of going for daily walks (really, our main square & plaza are filled up with families going for walks everyday in the afternoon), a rare occurrence in Manila... it's not so much about going out to eat and shop, but going out to see nature, feel the breeze, relax, and making sure that you're able to spend time with your family. It is not easy everyday, I am still learning the ropes of motherhood, there are challenges sometimes. Sure, we have hiccups every now and then, but then life seems to be going just fine.

How about you? How do you spend time with your family?


 
Pozdrav,



WRITE ME
diana.m.vidic@gmail.com



 


No comments:

Post a Comment