Saturday, November 3, 2012

Palačinke (Serbian pancake)

Hello, all!

I am recovering from particularly tiring days (like always, & even with enough sleep I can't seem to recover) so this will be a short post. Let me introduce a new category called "EATS" in this blog, which will showcase some Serbian dishes or treats. 

 Palačinke (palachinke) or what they call as "Serbian pancake" 
'Definitely one of my favorite Serbian desserts-- really good during the summer while enjoying the sunshine or during the autumn days like today cozy-ing up inside our home. My mother-in-law loves making these at home, and even with just sugar or any chocolate syrup, it is to die for. Basically, you can add all sorts of things for the topping; it's pretty customizable. I just like it plain most of the time.

Palačinke. Simple to make + ooohhhhhh-so-good
What do you think? 

Now, time to stop writing before I give in to this craving :) 


Pozdrav,




WRITE ME
diana.m.vidic@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment