Friday, October 26, 2012

Brown and Fur.


All bundled up, restricted by clothing... but loving it!


Brown leggings from Bershka that I mixed up with my 80% wool stripes long-sleeves, accentuated with my mom's belt from the 90s (I raided her closet before leaving Manila last year, and brought with me some stuff that now I can call vintage) and NewYorker fur jacket that I purchased last year. I am temporarily brushing off colorful summer/fall vibes; it's more classic and tame this time. The pair of boots is a happy addition to my wardrobe, just the perfect transition piece from fall to winter. And though I usually don't like wearing anything one color from top to bottom, this time I chose to be simple.


We also did this shoot at the main square while walking our daughter (who is now 2 months old, WOHOOO). She fell asleep even before getting there giving us enough time to shoot. She is, of course our priority so when she is up, it leaves me no time to do anything for myself. But, I'm glad we managed a decent shoot outside our home yesterday.


This top, though not my exactly style, I bought it recently for comfort. My husband loves the color and as he puts it, the red in the stripes gives me a glow that I lack in my face, especially that I am tan and brown. It's 80% wool and at 14 deg. C, I was perfectly warm! I was wearing just this and was not freezing, would you believe? Notice that it's a little loose, thus the use of the belt.

(These kids were watching me at one point so I asked for a photo with them after feeling weird. They were so nice and sweet. )



At 6pm, it was almost dark and more cold, so I put on this wool scarf that my father-in-law gave me last year. It's handmade wool and was a simple statement twist to my brown and gray scheme.

Today it's sunny but forecast says that a little snow can be expected over the weekend. Check back in a couple of days as I update my winter boots! I welcome any tips and suggestions as I picked the wrong style last year.



Pozdrav,


WRITE ME
diana.m.vidic@gmail.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment