Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Malaga, Spain



Love at first sight -- that's how I felt the first time I have been in Malaga. It's posh, without trying. The streets are mostly clean, not too touristic but buzzing with energy. A lot of Picasso cars are seen here and there, because the famous painter Pablo Picasso was born here.
 People who like to travel but are not so much about being in a crowd of people will love Malaga. The vibe is not attention-seeking, but it's a gem.
(Even alleys with writings on the wall look interesting to my sight)
(I took a photo of this beer, thinking it was the same famous Filipino beer brand that we have, but I was wrong)
 Only once I have been here, with Ivan, where we were photographed by our friend, Harshendra from India. All three of us worked together on our last ship. Here are some snaps from that session.


My judgement is that Malaga is a must place to visit. It has very warm winters making it a great destination for everyone, anytime of the year. I wish that I could share a more in-depth look into Malaga, with highlights and myths but I have only been here once. And though it's not my grandest desire at the moment to travel (I have not abandoned the thought you know), I will not think twice to see this place again in the future. Maybe then, I could write more...
 For now, I shall only look and back and reminisce!



Pozdrav,



 WRITE ME
diana.m.vidic@gmail.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment