Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dobrodosli (Welcome)

Today, this new home is born... 16 months since my husband and I quit ships and settled in Uzice, Serbia.

How did I get here? Read my previous, more personal blog:  
How I got here in Serbia

After giving birth 2 months ago (August 2012) to a beautiful princess we named Lili, I find myself looking for an outlet to express myself (possibly also to help me cure my post-pregnancy issues). This blog will contain snippets of my Serbian life, obviously. Yes, this space is dedicated to my personal thoughts or honest opinions on certain interests but it won't be limited to that as I have decided also to expand my theme to life & fashion. I will have a segment about interesting people that I know, and hopefully will be able to feature some events around town (when my schedule permits) as I find Uzice (regardless of its size compared to the capital, Beograd) to be a small hub of arts and culture. 

Disclaimer
I am no fashion expert; but I do love to dress up. I have limited stocks of clothes for the simple reason that I have been living in a suitcase for the last few years... so call me a "recyclist", if you may when it comes to fashion. I shall give credit to my loving husband, Ivan, who has committed to take my fashion photographs for this blog. YEY!

I am not a food critic, but I know for sure that I love to eat.
We're always on the lookout for a place to try some new food, so send in your recommendations. 

 I am not the best writer but I like expressing myself through words. 
** THIS IS WHO I AM **
Consider this an online diary of my Serbian life.

Know from hereon, that I love meeting people, and experiencing new things, so PLEASE, please, feel free to get in touch w/ me if you want to get featured on this blog. 


It will be great to make some new friends so I can finally learn your language... over coffee, maybe?
Would LOVE to hear from you...

 Once again, friends, welcome to my new home!



Pozdrav,


WRITE ME
diana.m.vidic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment